J. Cattlin, D. King. Building a Network and Finding a Community of Practice for Undergraduate Mathematics Lecturers. 29-52, Springer, 2017. doi: 10.1007/978-981-10-2866-3.
J. Cattlin, D. King. Building Leadership Capacity in University First Year Learning and Teaching in the Mathematical Sciences. Office for Learning and Teaching, 2015.
D. King, J. Cattlin. The impact of assumed knowledge entry standards on undergraduate mathematics teaching in Australia. International Journal of Mathematical Education in Science and Technology, 46, 1032-1045, 2015. doi: 10.1080/0020739X.2015.1070440.
D. King, Y. Li, S. Zhou. Linear and cyclic distance-three labellings of trees. Discrete Applied Mathematics, 178, 109-120, 2014. doi: 10.1016/j.dam.2014.06.003.
C Bardini, RU Pierce, JL Vincent, D. King. Undergraduate Mathematics Students' Understanding of the Concept of Function. Indonesian Mathematical Society Journal on Mathematics Education, 5, 85-107, 2014.
- Assessment Coordinator
- Community Access Program Approvals
- Course advisors - Lower Undergraduate
- Credit Evaluation (all)
- Faculty Special Consideration Advisors
- Faculty Undergraduate Programs Committee
- Mathematics Shepherd for Trinity College Foundation Studies
- Special Consideration Review
- Teaching & Learning Support
- University Handbook Entries
- UGS Committee
- Undergraduate Programs Committee (Faculty)