Vacation Scholars submit a poster with an overview of the research conducted and a review of their time as a Vacation Scholar.
Featured here are selected posters from previous scholars.
- Graphical representations of topological quantum field theories
- Topological Quantum Field Theories and Topological Recursion
- Equal area horodisc packings on convex ideal hyperbolic polyhedra
- Exploring the significance of betweenness centrality in granular networks
- Expansions of the Ising Model Spin-Spin Correlation
- Poisson boundary of hyperbolic groups
- Localized analysis of an ad hoc mobile network
- Simulating cell motion
- Central simple algebras and the Brauer group
- Geometric triangulation spaces of simple 3-manifolds
- When push comes to shove